Re: TI-H: TI Mods/Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Mods/Calcs

The 86 is your best bet for now. ASM support, can be used on standardized
tests, many programs for it! And it's the newest!

I don't know when the 89 and 73 comes out, but the 73 is for elementary school
purposes I think??? The 89 is basicly a TI-92 in an 86 case (well similar). I
don't know about the tests or ASM support, but it looks like a nice calc, but
it'll run you some cash. Unless you are willing to go with new stuff with
little new support, and have cash to blow, I'd put off the TI-89 for now and
stick with the 86, which is an EXCELENT calc!

If you want to get two, save for the 89 and get it later, and get the 86 now.
--

Firepower5@aol.com wrote:

> 1.      Does anyone have the list of TI modifications???  If so, please post it.
>
> 2.      In anyone's opinion, what would be the best calculators to have???  I
> currently
>         own a TI-82 with no modifications and am looking to buy one or two more.
>
> 3.      Also, in anyone's opinon, what would be the best modifications to get?  I
> am
>         planning on getting EL-backlights for one or two of my calculators.
>
> 4.      Who here does modifications???
>
> Thanks,
>                 Rob Hornick

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html