RE: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem. AND TI-LCD interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem. AND TI-LCD interface

>Find the manufacture of the LCD and bug them...

That would probably be TI.

>Or you could just use a real good logic thingie and get the
>signals recorded...  :\

Well, that sounds like a pain in the ass. :)  I think I'd rather
pay the 20 bux and get one with documentation (for other projects).

As for routing the TI output to another type of device, that sounds
like a pain too, might as well run an Emu on the computer or
something if you're going to use a regular CRT.  And if you want
to use an LCD, whats the point?

DK