Re: TI-H: PCB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PCB

I hate to tell you, but those markers suck!!! get some acrylic paint and a
fine brush and paint the board, you get a solid line with that, where
sometimes your lines are choppy if the marker line is thin (I've never gotten
a good marker made board. Fingernail polish or paint also works. you can
sometimes peel the fingernail poish off, but usualy you need to use remover.
The pain will peel right off, or scratch off. scrub it with a fine sandpaper
or the thing from the rat shack kit if you've got a good clean board with
GREAT edges!

Bettwr yet, I've found that the VERY best thing are dry transfers! I made a
board and someone actualy though I bought it!!! I like to take the letters
from the copyright and put labels like Made in USA, or sometimes I put my name
on it. THAT makes it look professional!!!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: