Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program : EL Query oops

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program : EL Query oops

>>How much would JUST an EL panel cost?

>How big?  If its for a calc, its $15.
>If you want a smaller one, you can get that
>for $10.  It almost exactly the size of the
>calc display, but the power pins are on the
>short side, so it won't fit in the calculator.

Sorry, I didn't realize that was going to the list.
Anyway, might as well announce it, for those of
you who might want to backlight other devices,
I can get El material up to a display size of
about 6x10. (larger requires a custom order,
which would be quite expensive, tooling costs
and all that).

2x3  is $10
3x5  is $15
6x10 is $60

The 6x10 version has 7 power connectors, so you can
cut it into multiple pieces (its what I use for group
EL kit orders).
The 2x3 size is not suitable for the calculators because
the power tab is on the 2" side, and will not fit inside
the calculator.

DK