Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

I have the Graphlink cable from TI, but I'd realy like to know if there is
ANYONE who has a MAC and some sort of programming tool. I'd love to see the
serial link software ported to the Mac. It sucks that we have to fork out $50
to TI just to link to the calcs. I wish HyperCard could control the serial
port! if it could, it'd be so nice! Only thing that'll work though is a real
development tool, which I don't have. So I'm asking, does anyone have a Mac
and some sort of programming tool? There are so many programs for the PC, but
none for the Mac. Maybe someday.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html