Re: TI-H: PCB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PCB

>From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
>You can get the iron stuff from Mouser or maybe digikey.  Its kinda
>expensive I think, but its worth it.

Which Iron-on stuff do you mean?  The transfer stuff that you print
on with a laser printer or copier then iron onto the clad?

>Have you guys seen those speakers that have this bass thing that is a
very
>high speed servo?  Its supposed to have something like a 2" travel.  I
>don't have enough money for one though...  :)

Do you mean the Contrabass?  Two driven 15" cones and two 18"
passive radiators, all in one box, driven by a 1 ohm servo motor.
Pretty tough load for most amps, but you can get 140db at 20Hz.
ServoDrive was selling kits for it through the bass list for
a while, about $450 I think, but I'm pretty sure thats over with
by now.  A few people bought up all the surplus 2 and 4 ohm servos
that could be used with it, so most people are stuck with the low
impedance (and expensive) version.