Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I wrote:
>>Since I received no responses to my question about interest in
>>an Expander to Computer transfer program, can I assume that Richard
>>is the only person who wants it?

>I want one..
>--Brian [Watson]

<Chris Cooper>
>I would definatly like there to be one

>-Mel
>Me too! :)

Ok, I have 4 'Ayes', thats enough for me.  Anyone know
where I can get the docs for the EII comm protocol??

I've got basic communications going on the '4$' serial
link, do I hear any nominations for other link adapters?

Who sells assembled EII's and for how much?  I should
probably get one of my own for development.  Anybody
willing to reduce the price in order to facilitate the
development of the program? :)  Maybe some of you who
would use the program would be willing to donate a
couple of dollars toward an EII for development? :)