Re: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem.

>I have a problem with my link.  I ran the test program, and it
returned:
<snip>

Make sure your components are all in right and the connections
are good.  I had similar results with the parallel link, problem
was a loose connection.  After I got that fixed it worked fine.

If everything looks right, maybe you could use a multimeter
to measure the current output from each pin to ground.  Anyone
know what is required?
(This will require setting the pins high, might have to
write a program to do that, I don't know what the idle state is.
If the link program is active it may set them high ( to keep the
calculator from slowing down)).

DK