Re: !!!Magnet Wire!!! TI-H: URGENT regarding EL backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: !!!Magnet Wire!!! TI-H: URGENT regarding EL backlight

I've had an EL installed in my 85 for a couple months, with no problem at
all.  I'm just wondering if there is something different that I did versus
what others did?  ie. Where did you place the inverter?  (Mines on the
other side of the Backup Battery [between the batt. and the side]  as the
the switch is)
---
Chris Cooper
cooper@ff.lakeheadu.ca
"I Teleported home one night with Ron, and Sid and Meg,
Ron stole meggies heart away, and I got Sidney's leg."
    -Douglas Adams