TI-H: Wanted ti-case (Quiz Wiz case)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Wanted ti-case (Quiz Wiz case)

This is a close approximation of what it looks like. the diferences are
subtle, but there is a built in switch (used for turbo) near the bottom side
of the case, approximatley in line with the on and STO> buttons. It has a
small speaker hole in the top left corner. It also has a hinging cover that
snaps in place. you press a small button to un lock it. I modified the hinges
so i could remove it and comfortably hold the calc. The case is EXTREMELY sturdy.

I'm not done with the original, and never bought my second one (the reson I
never finished is that I need the EL (which I got, but never put it together.
No time, and it sucks!)
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

GraphicConverter Document

GIF image