Re: TI-H: ide hd stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ide hd stuff

Mel, I wouldn't call Bryan's EII a POS. I'd call YOUR EII a POS cause it
either never worked or was never completed, except I guess you can't call
something that doesn't even exist a POS!

I'd like to see the EII or EIII you started, and NEVER released!!!

At least Bryan actualy produced the EuP and sold them. I would have been happy
to have the EuP continue. I hated the EII wait!!! at least it's pretty much done!

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: