Re: TI-H: EII idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII idea

Yeah, I want to carry arround two screwdrivers or a PLCC extractor tool
wherever I go! I prefer just popping it in and out like a cartridge, and most
people most likely would too.

I think the header ideas would be wise, since it requires little or no
modification of the board. the only parts addes are a male and a female
header, or a pair, if stability were not enough with one.

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: