Re: TI-H: TI-85 disk drive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 disk drive

I know this isn't going to move you, but you've just said what the other 2
people did...  When it comes down to the details, its real tough...  Its
like using an audio CD player on your computer, or using your VCR to backup
your hard drive (you can use a VCR fairly well though...)

Something you probably havn't thought of is the fact you will need to cut
your bandwidth in half to create a clock...  The speed oc the calc changes
based upon the state of the batteries, so when the calc is low on
batteries, it will get off sync...  Unless you use my TI serial driver
method...  You can do straight serial (2400bps) if you get a $5 part and
put it inside...  :)  <hint, hint>