Re: TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

Who would like to see my mp3 player, wearable computer, or internet
firmware?  Its alot easier dealing with other mailing lists...  I can name
countless other projects I've done such as a parallel print server from a
68HC11 as an ethernet node.

I've made an ide adaptor/print adaptor/serial adaptor/mouse adaptor/network
hub/so many I can't think of all of them.  do you know why you don't see
these?  Its because no one wants to write drivers for them, and without
drivers they are useless.  When I make a mp3 player, I get 6 people writing
drivers by the end of the day.  when I make a wearable computer, drivers
are immediately available.

If someone is interested, I will clean up the project (take bugs out) and
make one for them.  The only driver interest was someone wanting to make a
driver for the network hub, but he only knew basic.