Re: TI-H: I'M DOUMB!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I'M DOUMB!

I know the reason for mel's speed.  Thats why I said his would be faster...

Oh yeah...  If you put a DC to DC converter into the calculator, you can
make that serial driver I was talking about...  The voltage and power has
to stay steady...  You can't have el or anything and you should only have
new batteries...