Re: TI-H: Re: I love Grant Stockly.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: I love Grant Stockly.

I can't.  Remember when I you told me not to let your code go out of my
hands?  I can't give out any of my hardware things since they would be
yours since I learned how to make some of the interfaces from your code.  I
aggreed not to disclsoe anything...  You said maybe someday you'd get bored
(which I think you have) with the project and would give it over to me...
Thats what I have to wait for because if I maintained the project I'd be
able to use the code.