Re: TI-H: Re: I love Grant Stockly.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: I love Grant Stockly.

Man, I don't like where this is going.

Lay off Brook... This shouldn't be a warzone. As a
sysadmin you should realize that if you have to flame
you should do so in private e-mail.

Grant:

You've made some rather extraordinary claims, and I
don't want to imply that I distrust you. But if all
of the things you've said are true, you should
definitely post more info on your web site so that
others can learn. If the stuff is bogus, you should
apologize and clarify what you actually have done.
I know that there is a lot of ambition in this group,
but somewhere along the line you have to stop dreaming
and start realizing those dreams. If you've just been
thinking out loud with all of this stuff lately, I don't
blame you and I don't think anyone else on the list is
unfamiliar with having ambitious dreams for things,
calculator-related or not. However, there is a ton of
sh!t on this list and the calculator community isn't
going to get anywhere with extraordinary claims that
people are unwilling or unable to substantiate first.
Good things don't happen overnight -- The EuP took
three months and it was just the beginning -- but
a little patience and hard work do pay off eventually.
Remember, nothing feels better than actually
accomplishing something that was a dream a year ago.

</SOAPBOX>

This list seriously needs a moderator, Rabeler.

Bryan