Re: TI-H: Grant can get 50 ESF chips for $15..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant can get 50 ESF chips for $15..

This isn't new to anyone on TI-hardware...  The problem is that the foreign
company where ever it is (I think its german) doesn't act very good...
I've called their toll free number, but the people who answered didn't know
what a serial flash chip was...  :)