TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

Grant, Grant, he is so cool,
works on electronics when he should be in school.

He's got a hax0r girlfriend, who read all his mail,
his heart aches, cuz she's been thrown in jail.. (for hax0ring)

He's a pioneer of engineering, ten projects at a time!
>From memory expanders, to links that need no line.

Grant, oh Grant, please teach me your ways..
Can you come work at my school? I hear it pays.

That company sony, what an ingenius plan,
went to alaska, to find their new man.

A 14 year old, and electronics star,
to design an mp3 player for a sportscar.

So sorry to hear that your laptop has broke
all of your work.. your dreams, up in smoke.

  - Brook Elliot <sysadmin@bridges.edu> -
    Network Administrator, Bridges.Edu
    ICQ: 1462166
    IRC: Proxy