Subject: Free Consultation For Plastic Injection Molding
From: actech@ms1.hinet.net (Choi Chang)
Newsgroups: alt.biz.marketplace,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.manufacturing.misc,comp.cad.solidworks,comp.publish.electronic.misc,misc.industry.electronics.marketplace,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.engr.manufacturing

I have worked on plastic injection molding for many years.
I am willing to share my experience with people who need
a preliminary cost evaluation of a new idea. I also offer free design
consultation of plastic injection molded parts.

Email me if I can be of help to you!

Choi Chang
mailto:choi@actech-inc.com