TI-H: IRC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IRC

I would like to point out that i run a private irc server on
dinkland.jmss.com (port 6667) and i'm in desperate need of users, so if
people from just the lists would like to talk there, i'd gladly welcome you.
i don't think #ti is registered with ChanServ at this point, but if it is,
it's registered to me so i can add people to the ops list...

- Jon Olson

--
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996