Re: TI-H: EII Memory Extender

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII Memory Extender

>In a message dated 4/26/98 7:41:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>sysadmin@bridges.edu writes:
>
>> (btw, what about reply to my earlier post
>>  about the radio link)(or will you ignore both of these..)
>>
>as I looked back to see what you were talking about i didn't see a single
>thing writen by you.. maybe it didn't send right or the server was down or
>something...

Actually he did send a message, and I answered it very quickly.  So quickly
he assumed I would skip over his and only his message because I had
something against him or something...  Thats what 20% of the people
think...  They don't get it that I have 40+ mailing lists and none of them
are more important than the other.