Re: TI-H: 92-backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 92-backlight

To do that I am assuming that you would have to remove the screen.  Whis is the
problem with useing the el panels.  I am thinking that a side light would work
to some affect.  It would also aleviate the need for a voltage inverter.  Which
is the problem with the el pannels.  My question is, would the screen be hard
to see when the light is turned on because of the filters on the screen?