Re: TI-H: Ti Protect mode, lightsout

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ti Protect mode, lightsout

Yep i am replying to myself.. i guess me and funyhahe have the EXACT same
question.  I know BORIS LUTZ knows how it works cause he wrote a program to
fix the right protection.  There has got to be some way to make it so that
the program doesn't work.  I just want to find a new way to make the program
uneditable but still be able to run it and send it.. Thanks ..