Re: TI-H: sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: sound

Could we see a list of the projects you have made?  Somewhere, someone
must want to make the drivers...  I know that I would if i had a little
more expirence...

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:41:56 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>>It works by sending a certain bit stream to the link port, which is
>>converted to sound by the speaker. Since there isn't a D/A converter
>>involved, the sound isn't very good. I think Grant (or somebody) was
>>working on an 8-bit D/A sound addon, but I don't know how it is
>coming.
>
>Grant has finished 10+ projects for the TI calc series.  ABSOLUTELY no
>one
>in *ALL* of the asm lists wants to program for them, so I just save
>the
>schematic, and rip it off my breadboard.  The second someone wants one
>of
>my designs, they have to show someone to program for them.  I hate
>programming and testing calc programs.  The only program worth doing
>was
>the EII drivers.  I hate testing/debuging programs for the 85.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]