Re: TI-H: Automatic Power Down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Automatic Power Down

The Automatic Power Down (APD) works by a timer which decrements itself
something like 200 times/second (or is it 18?). But anyway, every time you
press a key the counter gets reset. If the counter gets to 0, the calc
shuts down.

Perhaps somebody could write a TSR for ZShell or some other shell which
would activate as necessary to reset the counter and thus keep the calc
turned on.

Maybe it could even monitor the link port, for a remote shutdown feature..

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com