TI-H: Automatic Power Down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Automatic Power Down

I work for a Physics Prof. who is having a lot of problems with the
Automatic Power Down feature of the TI-85s. He has the TIs networked so he
can get feedback from his students during lectures, but they have a bad
habit of shutting themselves down during interum between use. This has
led to a number of crashes in the network.

I would greatly appreciate any methods, thoghts, ideas, or guesses about
how to shut off the Automatic Power Down. Also any information
about how that part of the calculator fuctions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan Schuette
drschuet@midway.uchicago.edu