TI-H: Case info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Case info

Okay Guys,
    Here's the deal. I will probably be able to make only one, one mold
case, or if I'm lucky two, one mold cases. The drawings everyone has
been suggesting are nice, but the project really can't go anywhere
without a CAD file that the master case will be rapid-prototyped off of.
I may be able to scan the original case backing into CAD format, where
it could be modified to make it larger. Ryan Pogge said he'd may be able
to do the cad. Someone offered to lend me an old 85 case (I never got a
reply from you, and I lost the mail). What I need now is ether an 83 or
86 case. If you ask me I think there's to many "may"s involved. :)
                    -Michael Malluck