Re: TI-H: mc68000 instruction encoding/table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mc68000 instruction encoding/table

I know nothing of TI-92 or 8x ASM at all, and I simply don't have the
resources to have 4+ lists at once.

Anyway, if you are good at ASM and want to try, or if you are on an ASM list,
might I interest anyone with the attempt to build a Nervous/Neural Network simulator???

It's simple in hardware, just a schmidt inverter (74HC14), a capacitor linking
inpuuts to outputs in a loop, and a resistor that sets the cap charge time. A
pulse Initialization circuit and a Pulse Neutralization circuit are required.
Also, If I get info on Neural Nodes, I'd want it as well. The Nodes are simply
time based charge and fire circuits. A variable to represent the capacitance
and resistance, and a schmidt inverter per node. I'd want possibly a graphic
representation, Like a schematic prog, and you simply interconnect the ends of nodes.

I also would want it to simulate voltage and current drains on devices.
Various LEDs (enter the voltage and current it requires). Also, motor current
draw simulation will be needed. An H-Bridge would also be useful. The 74ACT245
buffer chip would be useful as well. Basicly, if you use it's spec sheet to
increase the current output from the Nv to the output (motor)

Here is the tough part.

A real Nv adjusts the charge time constant of an individual node when the
current draw rises (eg. motor is jammed and stalls). This provides feedback
using no sensors. This is almost non existent in the line level driver chips,
but the H-Bridge worked well in many walkers.

Does anyone, for one thing, think that this is a feasible simulation on a
TI-92. even a predefined schematic (2 Neurons, 4 Neurons, 6 Neurons) would be
useful. Simply allow the capacitances and resistances to be adjusted and
choose H-Bridge or line level drivers.

Any one who want's a good chalenge is welcome to take up this offer. It would
be cool! I'm going to build a 4 Neuron walker as soon as my 74HC14 arrives. I
have a frame built, and need to install a solar panel and or batteries.

I think a lot of people would love such a program. Also, if any PC/Mac
programmers are out there, that would be useful as well!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html