TI-H: Re: OOPS!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: OOPS!

Oh my gosh!

I thought you were someone else and sent the wrong message!!!

Still applies though, except The part about getting your stuff back, forget.
I'm sorry. What exactly were you getting again???

I've completely forgot!!!

I've been painting since last Saturday (a week! OUCH) I finaly finnished and
am out of the hot sun! I think my brin fried in the heat. i'm not used to it,
since winter just ended only a month ago! (:

I can't think of anything right now! (:

Sorry.

Getback to me on what you're sending and what I need to do.

I feel so stupid, but I suppose heat and sleep deprivation does those things (:
--

> First thanx for being so patient with us sorry that i haven't got the
> money to you yet i going to have it send by tommorow i swear or monday since
> tommorow is sunday.  I have been broke for like ever but i got a job and
> have the flow.  Expect to see my money soon i'll send it like priority or
> next day or something.
> Thanx
> Andrew BOUDREAU

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html