Re: TI-H: EL kits : Ryan Pogge, Andrew Boudleau, mangoman43

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL kits : Ryan Pogge, Andrew Boudleau, mangoman43

>     First thanx for being so patient with us sorry that i haven't got the
> money to you yet i going to have it send by tommorow i swear or monday since
> tommorow is sunday.  I have been broke for like ever but i got a job and
> have the flow.  Expect to see my money soon i'll send it like priority or
> next day or something.

Plain old letter and stamp and check/Money order is fine. I don't care about
how long, as long as it's reasonable and it comes soon.

Don't waste money on express or even the cheap priority mail for something
that simple.

No problem there. I'll send out your calc and your friend's calc priority
though. Soon as I can, but Tuesday is not a likely date to get it. Wednesday,
or mayby Thursday is the soonest, sorry.

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html