Re: TI-H: Display Boards

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Display Boards

Oh, i wouldn't want to do anything illegal, but could you mail the patch
to me...for informational purposes only? I like to see how these programs
work being a programmer myself. (I'd like to make my programs
invulnerable)...

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com