RE: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: *Great News*

I'd like to have both (I have an 82, 85, and 86), but if only one could be
made, I'd like an 86 case.  What about all the people that only have 83/86s?
About 1/3 of the people at my school have an 83/86.  One third has 85/82,
and the other half has plain scientific calcs.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--
Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com