Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

I can do the TI-83/86 in one mold design and then another mold for the TI-82/85.

SERIOUS!!!

I'm sure 2 molds would be doable, after all, the previous idea would have
ended up with 2-3 molds per calc any way!

1 more mold for the TI-73/89, but they may use a shape close enough to the
TI-83/86 to use the same mold. They do have the same general shape.

The TI-73/89 can be done from modified castings of the TI-83/86 mold. It will
be tough, but I think I could do it on my own when the 2 new calcs come out.
It'll be difficult, but you need to do BOTH calcs or a LOT of people will get
very angry! 2 Molds is NOT that bad, and I'd want 2 of each kind of case,
cause I have all the calcs. (don't care for the TI-81 though.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: