Re: TI-H: Caps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Caps

If JDR carries it, then someone else ought to...and cheaper too... JDR is
one of the most expensive distributors i've ever gotten a catalog from.

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com