Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

Richard Piotter wrote:

> Yeah, I got a ZIP Drive.

Good, saves me from mailing you 70 meg cad files. :)

> I'm probably *getting* auto CAD soon. I may use it just for this. Don't know,
> don't realy care too much. Just asl long as the cases are finnished.

> I'll send a TI-82/85 case if you need it.

Cool,  I'll send you my address in a separate e-mail.

> Sorry, can't spare the TI-83/86 cases though (my calcs would be naked :)

Mine too.

> I'll be doing a simple 1 mold (2nd mold optional, required if back needs to be
> plastic instead of a metal plate)

I don't see any problem with having a metal back, it's just a little tacky, but
bulletproof. :)

> I could also do a ring piece to only thicken the calc, so scan the front AND
> back cases.

Not nessary, you only really need the back (just take a negative image), besides I don't
even know if I can get one part scanned yet. Four would be a little much to ask. Before
you get all CAD-happy remember, this all relies upon what the guys at tech can get
me.                    -Michael Malluck