Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

I've got to agree here, as i said before (which started this whole debate
:) i only own an 85...also, David...i mentioned that i was interested in
filling a free slot in this most recent order, but never got as reply from
you...If that slot's still open, please put me on the list...otherwise,
put me in the next order ($25 or $30, not an issue for me).

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com