Re: TI-H: EL Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Backlight

From: Gabe <Gabeman@Earthling.net>
>Yeah, I'm really interested in a backlight, but I'm not too
proficient
>with electronics...I do have a friend who could help me out though.
How
>much would it cost for the whole deal?

Currently it is $25.  If I end up doing a third set of 7, I may raise
the price to $30, since $25 is at cost.  It takes about an hour to
prepare each kit, which means I spend 7 hours doing these for people,
free of labor charges.  I didn't mind this when I was getting mine,
but if I have to do too many more I'd like to get a little something
for my time.

To everyone in general, do you think that $5 for labor for the kits
is reasonable?

DK