Re: TI-H: Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link

>>> and has any one heard of problems linking to a computer with a
>turboed
>>> calc (Parallel Link)?
>>
>>Apparently the parallel link doesn't work on some computers.. but
>nobody
>>has been able to figure out exactly what it is that keeps them from
>>working.
>
>I couldn't get the parallel link to work with my non-turboed 85,
>I don't know why.  The serial link works fine.

It's not just the calc, but the calculator/computer/link combo.. I have a
parallel link that works nicely with my -85 on both my 486-33, and the
P5-233.  However, it works marginally on others.. Out of 5 others I tried,
it would NOT link to one particular -83 I tried (in that case I had an -82
also, so I messed w/ the headers and transfered it to the -82 to the -83.)
The two -85s, -82, and two -83.

Zarquon