TI-H: Re: uF vs mFd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: uF vs mFd

This is an excerpt from the first page in the Rat Shaq Catalog:

"We have nearly 25000 experts who will help you make the most informed
decisions. We are dedicated to giving you the best values in electronics, the
latest technology, and the best quality. And, we'll always have answers to
your electronics questions"

Where are these experts??? I've never seen one!

Dedicated to best values??? Where is this store!!!

Answers! Huh!!! Since when! They grunt and scratch their head more than Tim
Allen!!! Has anyone made it pased the entrance to the cave, err, imean door to
the back. is there bones and arrow heads and camp fires???

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html