Re: TI-H: EL Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Backlight

>Hey, I was wondering if you have some slots open...I have an 86, and I
>can test the EL out and see if it works with the 86 and its display. I
>don't have the money handy right now, but if you confirm I can get some
>together. Thanks!
>
>-Gabe
>P.S. I still have space on my ISP acct if you still want it :)

Hey, I still have 2 EL panels and inverters (professionally sealed), but the
inverters don'f fit in the current case, and they cost $45 (price I paid).
Don't drop your order from David, I'm not trying to take away business.  I
finally got a good lock on my door so my brother won't screw w/ my stuff
anymore :)  Gabe, I have an ELed 86, it works fine.  I've had an EL panel in
it since Feb.  No offense.  Contact me via email, I might be able to send
you one, and get money later.  BTW, if you put an EL panel in the 86, remove
the stupid green things because it is VERY difficult to see the display
without the EL on.  Just thought I'd offer that.