Re: TI-H: EL Backlight installed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Backlight installed!

It's the enamel coated copper, also called winding wire/coiling
wire/radio wire...  It's the stuff that's thin & carries a magnetic field
when wound.  Look at any slot car/RC car motor, the kind where power goes
into "brushes" and spins a shaft.  The wire wrapped around the Fe core is
magnet wire.  It is enamel coated.   It is very easy to break off of a
slotcar motor ESPECIALLY your ultra-fast slot car motor while you are
cleaning it 8...(
~Larry C
 "Let's do the time warp again" ~T.R.H.P.S.
Larry1492@juno.com  Visit the Vaccuum Gateway
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:24:55 -0500 "David Knaack" <dknaack@easen.net>
writes:

>From: Richard Piotter <richfile@prairie.lakes.com>
>>What's this about magnet wire???
>
>Anytime I wire something in my calc I use magnet wire.
>Its thin, stays where you bend it, and its insulation
>doesn't take up much room.  You'll see pictures of it
>when I get my backlight install instructions up.
>
>DK

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]