Re: TI-H: flasher

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: flasher

Yeah, compile it <*SNORT> (Oh My God, I just snorted!)  No, seriously, C
is the top level of assembly (basic is not related, but can be viewed as
the level above C, each deeper level harder to use but more powerful),
when you complie C it compiles into something like object; asm; machine.
Try searching for C or assembly converters.
~Larry C
 "Let's do the time warp again" ~T.R.H.P.S.
Larry1492@juno.com  Visit the Vaccuum Gateway
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:55:22 -0500 Gregory Whitmore <whitmore@eatel.net>
writes:

>Does someone want to port the program for the TI light flaser to the
>92.
>I am good with hardware but assembly language is just too much for me.
>Is there a way to convert C++ into assembly? If noone can port the
>software, would someone like to buy the flasher already assembled? It
>hasn't been tested because it don't work on a 92. But if anything is
>wrong with it, it should be easily fixed.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]