Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

Uhm...83/86? (a) don't they both use the same back like the 82/85 do, and
(b) what about those of us who only own an 85, and don't feel like
spending our hard earned money to buy an 86 when the 89 is coming out this
fall? I'd love a new case, and i'm even willing to do some of the cad work
to get one of those orriginal cases, however i only own an 85. I'd
appriciate not being left out in the cold.

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, John Malluck wrote:

> to make the molds off of! Its pretty cool. If I can get a couple of Ti cases
> (an 83/86 back panel and battery door and an 83/86 back panel and battery
> door--anyone got any they can donate?--) I can have the guys at tech to scan

Follow-Ups: References: