Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

> >This makes the mold MUCH less complex. The yop side is a mold of the
> bottom
> >half of the original case and the bottom of the mold is a copy of the
> top half
> >of the calc. This also iliminates the need to include a battery case
> into the
> >mold.
>
> You would have to move or otherwise extend the two contacts that are
> on the board, and the backup battery contacts, but no big deal.  Might
> be nice actually, if the back was connected to the battery case with
> wires, you could take it apart without loosing your memory.

True, but the screws would need to be lengthened. Yes, you could simply
buy longer screws, but if I'm going to make it anyway, I might as well fix
that up. I'd rather not have to rewire the battery contacts if at all
possible. I plan on just drop the battery well lower (for the backup) and
using a battery pack from Rat shack super glued it in there (definitely
easier. You cad guys listening? Plan to do something like
this.).                    -Michael Malluck