Re: TI-H: EL Backlight installed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Backlight installed!

From: KrazyJolt <KrazyJolt@aol.com>
>hey david, did you get the second order in and you are just waiting
for people
>to join the list? or are you waiting for the people to send the
money?

The parts cost $155, plus shipping and COD charges, plus shipping the
7 finished kits to those who ordered.  This comes very close to the
$175 total sale price for the 7 kits.  I wait until everyone has
sent me their payment, then I order the parts.  UPS takes about
2-3 days to get them to me.  I then build the kits and ship them
out in about three days (when I have all the parts, I had to go
buy more heatshrink and wire this morning, so this group is
taking about 4 days to get out).

>anyway.. i have my money ready and if you want me to send it, just
say

Well, I don't have a full list right now, including you, KrazyJolt, I
have 5 people, hear that everybody, 2 more slots, just $25!

You can send your payment now, but it will probably be a couple of
weeks before the rest of the people get their stuff in (unless I
get my tax return in, then I'll just go ahead and get it all and
sell them piecemeal)

DK