RE: TI-H: Beta Testing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Beta Testing

 > Nope.  Sorry.  I'll try to get you in when the next beta opens up.  There
> are already more than 80,000 beta testers for Windows 98, so you can imagine
> that they might not need more testers. :)
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bruce

You missed out on a good thing.. Win98 is a whole lot faster for me
than win95.. It doesn't crash as much either. You got to be quick to
be a tester for microsoft, or you had to have previously done beta
testing for microsoft. It's a lotta fun if you do tho :)

Also, somewhere on microsofts page.. there used to be a spot where you
could sign up for beta testing a whole bunch of microsoft products like the new
visual c++, visual basic, visual j++, and stuff. Don't know if it's there anymore.