TI-H: Who gives a §hit about dyer!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Who gives a §hit about dyer!

Het, that was a cool sig file!!! It was interesting to see, and personaly, I
don't think one person with a crap-mail program that can't read HTML should
complain. Get with the times and update junk-ware, and put what you want into
a sig! I doubt you'd make your page frameless if you had a page with frames
and someone complained about it cause they were using a browser not capable of frames!

Don't let people push you around!

And For Rob, the same goes for Jason Liar, I mean Dyer. He'll do the same
again if he realizes he can get away with it. No one can do anything, and if
they can, they most likely will laugh at you. So contact the parents, if they
don't care, warn the kid you will retaliate. If he ignores you, mail bomb the
guy. He doesn't deserve to be left alone after a stunt like that!!!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: