Re: TI-H: EL Backlight installed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Backlight installed!

-----Original Message-----
From: KrazyJolt <KrazyJolt@aol.com>
>i am quite interested..
>i would just like to know the price before i commit myself to
anything,,

The whole kit is priced at $25.  This is just barely enough for me to
cover return postage within the US.  The kit consists of the lamp, cut
to fit TI-85 sized screens, and an inverter that will fit inside the
TI-85 case.  I custom cut the screens, and then usually insulate the
edges.  I can also attach leads from the inverter to the lamp, and
power leads to the inverter.  You must specify the length.  I offered
to cover the leads with heatshrink tubing, which everyone took me up
on.  I personally just left the wires bare, sinch the magnet wire I
prefer to use to add wire to my calc has enamel insulation.  I may
be getting some different wire for the other installs, depends on
what I can find that I think people will like.

>i'd like to see the pictures! post the URL of your site for anyone
who doesn't
>already know it (i already have it)..

I haven't finished scanning pictures, or located a site to host the
page yet.  I'm going to try and get the pictures scanned tonight,
anyone want to host the page?

later!
DK