Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer

Robert Brack wrote:
> For any (wonderful) person who is going to mailbomb Jason Dyer for me, hold
> off about 12 hours or so so that he can get my hate-mail.  Thanx a bunch.

Ya know, this is a list about TI-Hardware. That means people talking
about building new interfaces for the calc to work with and stuff like
that. It means a group of people who are capable of having rational
thoughts and doing rational things. People who are responsible enough
that if somebody agrees to do something and then doesn't, you just get
over it. At a $5/hr job you can earn $20 back in a single afternoon. I
sell link cables to people all the time, and I've been fortunate enough
to have always dealed with honest people. I realize that somebody could
rip me off by sending a bogus check, but at $15 I don't worry about it.
I don't burn extra cash to heat the house, but I won't die because I
lost $15 on something.

Basically what this is coming to is a single point. I expected that
people on a TI-Hardware list would be smart enough to realize that there
isn't a point in mail-bombing somebody. It doesn't get your $20 back. It
wastes your time, which you could have spent doing something productive
(like earning another $20). Like inventing some new hardware for the TI.

So knock it off. I know the majority of people on here are high school
students, but that is certainly old enough to know how to act like a
decent human being.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com